DETOX diet system
DETOX system based diet involves:
- Short-term restriction of calorie intake
- DETOX menu excludes flour, salt, added sugars, fizzy drinks, fatty foods, semi-finished products, etc. Our goal is to minimize the consumption of preservatives, various food additives and flavour enhancers. Thus, we avoid everything that is unnatural, prevents us from enjoying natural flavour of food and inhibits gastrointestinal function.
- Menu features only plant-based foods that undergoes minimum treatment and preserve their useful properties.
- The menu contains a component that is crucial for efficient intestinal functioning – fibre. Fibre helps to reduce weight and improve health. Dietary fibre is an essential component in our daily diet. Useful gut microflora processes the fibre and supports stable functioning of our intestinal system.
- Fibre allows reducing the amount of food consumed, slow down its absorption in stomach and small intestine, and also support removing metabolic waste from the body.
We agree that sometimes even the mere thought of giving up habitual diet and switching to DETOX menu can be terrifying. It is true that switching to plant-based food may seem complicated, but you can easily manage it for seven days, if you acknowledge that it is only seven out of 365 days, and you will gain results in:
- weight regulation;
- strengthening of immunity;
- normalising metabolism.